Saturday, September 15, 2012

Top 5 of the Fastest Cars in the World


Every car freek is in a lookout for that fastest, nicest car ever built and this is just an overview of some of the best their is.

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

A mid engined grand touring car which is a super sport version of being the fastest street legal car in the world. As Guinness World Records stated that this car reaches a speed of 431 km per hour and a restriction of 268 miles per hour to protect its tires since it doesn't hold up well when on a higher speed. This car has a horsepower of 1,200 with its 16 cylinder engine and 1,106 lb.ft. of torque. The cost ranges from $2.4 - $2.6 million but depends of the current exchange rates.

Hennessey Venom GT

A car of Hennessey Performance Engineering which is based of its highly modified Lutos Exige chasis. This car goes on a speed of 60 miles per hour in just 2.5 seconds. But if you wanted it to go for about 200 miles perhour it will only take 12.8 seconds to do so. The manufacturer claims to go on its speed ofabout 272 miles per hour but was only able to get it up to 260 miles per hour on a test. With a price tag of likely around $1M. It has a horsepower of 1,200 along with its 6.2L turbocharged V8.

Koenigsegg Agera R

A swedish car made by Koenigsegg and is considered as a mid engined sports car. Of just about 2.9 seconds the car accelerates up to 60 miles per hour with their claims of making it up to 260 mles per hour. Horsepower is 1,140 with its aluminum 5L V8. Koenigsegg developed a newer version now of its 2013 model of making an acceleration of up to 273 miles per hour. This cars price range is about $1.6M.

SSC Ultimate Aero

Manufactured by SSC North America known before as Shelby Supercars is a mid engine sports car. It has also held a record with Guinness World Records of being the fastest world car production with a speed of 431.072 km/h. Of .78 seconds acceleration it goes 60 miles per hour with its tested speed of 257.4 miles per hour. It has a horsepower of 1,287 and aluminum V8 engine. The price ranges starting $650,000.

Saleen S7 Twin Turbo

A joint production of Steve Saleen for the initial concept and its direction, Phil Frank of its interior and body CAD designs and development and Hidden Creek of its initial funding and resources. This car is such a labor of love design of which its production was limited but is of high performance and hand built. Being a 2 door coupe it has 7L aluminum V8. The horsepower of 1000 and of 2.8 seconds acceleration goes about 60 miles per hour and a tested speed of about 248 miles per hour.

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very Nice information about Fastest cars in the world. Any body want shipping your new car from one state to another state via free auto transport quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    Used Semi Trailers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I write about the fastest cars in the world both past and present. Nothing beats on the Bugatti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all fast cars but Bugatti drives me crazy, I am a die hard fan of it, nothing can beat it in terms of speed and performance!

    http://www.cardetective.com/new-car-reviews.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! I really to like your blog. Your blog is another of website that has many services in the market. I have visited it many times. The Among them are Open Vehicle Transport & Multiple Vehicles Transport etc. So i provide the link of website and should visit the more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Despite the fact that I have no clue about how I arrived, I previously thought this post was beneficial. I have no clue about what your identity is, however in the event that you're not currently a notable blogger, you most certainly will be sooner or later.
    Here is more data about.Enclose Vehicle Transport

    ReplyDelete
  8. I expected to think about you this brief note so that
    I could offer my thanks again for the strong advice you gave for this present circumstance.
    See this page for information about door to door vehicle transport.Open Vehicle Transport

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of a Sudden your Article appeared in front of me, I read your blog, It was really worth reading, I reallly liked your Effort, but I think some more can be added to it. If you want to have some more info about Enclosed auto Transport, I suggest you to visit Enclosed auto Transport service from Quantum Transport Solution, undoubtedly, you'll like the info provided by them and their services.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of a Sudden your Article appeared in front of me, I read your blog, It was really worth reading, I really liked your Effort, but I think some more can be added to it. If you want to have some more info about Enclosed auto Transport, I suggest you to visit Enclosed auto Transport service from Quantum Transport Solution, undoubtedly, you'll like the info provided by them and their services.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI! Reading your blog has been incredibly worthwhile, and the material you've provided is very useful. Although I greatly appreciate your efforts, I suggest you to check out the Open Vehicle Transport in Texas if you're interested in learning more about Multiple Vehicle Transport. You'll like the details provided by Quantum Transport Solutions.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Precisely when I read your blog totally, I came to comprehend that you have a decent information on
    Vehicle transportation association,
    Your work is plainly obvious, however it seems like you r missing something to have more data about Car Shipping California

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
    If possible, as you gain expertise,
    would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    Google password manager

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even though I have no idea how I got here, I thought this post was helpful in the past. I don't know who you are, but if you aren't already a well-known blogger, you will most certainly become one in the near future.
    More information about is here.Central Transport Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Exactly when I read your blog absolutely, I came to understand that you have a respectable data on
    Hoverboard,
    Your work is self-evident, but it appears like you r missing something to have more information about
    Hoverboard

    ReplyDelete